- Call forward, call divert, call hold, broker’s call and 3-way conference
- Direct Access to audio and call control
- Remote maintenance and conﬁguration
- The option of local or remote power
- Easy broadcast and radio announcements
- Robust design
- Hands-free call management
The EBG is the compact VoIP operating terminal for TDM’s NIS system and is used to handle all the basic telephony functions and the alarms.
The EBG is connected to the NIS via Voice over IP and the operating terminal can be configured and managed by the central management system.
Designed for maximum productivity and efficiency in the standard business environment. Dedicated keys provide direct access to the functions for audio and call control, and context-sensitive menus offer additional functionality.
The handset is fitted with a push-to-talk button, making the terminal applicable for use as a radio dispatcher.
- Connected via IP to the central management system
- Dedicated function keys
- Multiple call functions
- Power over Ethernet
- Integrated push-to-talk button
- Headset Connector